Thursday, March 22, 2012

Goodbye to southern Oregon

We leave Brookings this morning to head north. We are going up to Yachats so that we can enjoy the long stretch of beach there which I have really been missing. I'm hoping a walk tonight and in the morning will help stretch the legs for both Lucy and I. The last two days have been wet, with the rain yesterday relentless and very heavy at times. This morning the skies have cleared a bit and I am sorry to see fresh snow on the hills close to here! It's pretty enough but we are in the 3rd week of March. . .
Connectivity and router problems, along with the weather, have dampened my enthusiasm a bit for this area. And the 2 weeks has gone quickly and we have managed to do some exploring on side roads and find a few new beaches.

On the road again . . . .

And as we all look forward to spring flowers, here's a link to a delightful 2 1/2 minute clip on the magic and mystery and wonder of creation that so soothes and feeds my soul:
http://vimeo.com/38265369

No comments:

Post a Comment