Friday, March 2, 2012

La Quinta Doings

First-ever pedicure - what a kick that was! Imagine me with burgundy toenails.
Night market in Indio where the clientele is predominantly Mexican. I purchased 3 leather belts for $10 and 3 pairs of garden gloves for $5; a bag of oranges (20 or so in the bag) for $2.
A visit with my Mom for the afternoon and early evening. Took in the Palm Springs Night Market; bought some fun rubber ducky soaps and Challah bread.
Two hour walks with Bucky and Lucy (except not today).
Today has been spent mostly in bed with a bug I've picked up. I'm hoping it is starting to settle. Reminds me a bit of my time in MX when I got so sick. Not so much fun, but I am resting!
Temps to go to the 80's this wknd. We are going to watch Polo on Sunday, as we did last year. On Sunday afts you can go watch for free (sitting on the grass). Last year was the first time I ever watched polo. Also planning on going over to watch pickleball tomorrow morning. They play 8-11 every day, according to a woman in Sechelt. Tannis and Ann are coming along to see what all the fuss is about.

I think I can leave the house long enough now to take Lucy for a short walk; she's been very attentive while I have rested and stayed close to facilities.

Shabbat Shalom.


No comments:

Post a Comment