Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday notes

Day 3 of being chased by an unknown bug; so it goes. Hopefully it will move along sooner than later. Temps hit 87 here today - I am truly not in Kansas at the moment. Starting to briefly sketch the trip to Brookings, Oregon. We'll go through Ojai and up the Coast. Back by the ocean for two weeks by Friday. Love the heat and warmth here, the palm trees and endless blue skies. . . . and my heart is by the water.

Rita has been with me a lot this day as I rest and flip through the pages of 7+  shared years. We had a great trip here in 2006, along with so many other memorable holidays. What a full relationship we had! Still wishing she was here with me, wherever 'here' is. . . 

Softly you move
between the blues and whites
of the wispy veils
threaded lightly with your smile . . .
The curtain flutters
with your laughter,
then hangs
still again.

No comments:

Post a Comment